Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Apply
- + Where do I find open positions?
You can search for open positions using the search fields located above.
- + How do I apply for a position?
Once you’ve identified a position you would like to apply to, you must complete the online application. You can access the application by selecting “Apply Now” on the job description page.
- + How many positions can I apply for at once?
You can have up to 10 active applications at one time. If a position you have applied for is filled, you will be able to submit a new application for a different position.
- + Where do I get my username and password?
You will create a username and password the first time you register as an applicant.
- + Can I submit a paper application?
Our application process is managed entirely online. The only way to apply is through our IU Health Careers website.
- + Where do I find qualifications for an open position?
You can find information about any open position—including minimum qualifications—in the job description for that position. You can search for open positions using the search fields located above.
- + How do I get additional assistance or an accommodation in order to complete the application process?
Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or special assistance to apply for jobs can be requested by contacting the IU Health Human Resources Shared Services Center at 317.962.7900 Monday – Friday 7am – 5:30pm.
After You Apply
- + How do I check on the status of my application?
For Physicians and Advanced Providers: Check the status of your current applications.
- + What if I forgot to include necessary information in my application?
If there is information missing from your application, you will receive a personal email requesting additional information that is needed for us to consider your application.
- + How will I be notified if I have been selected for a position?
If you have been selected for a position on the IU Health team, you will be notified by an IU Health representative via the contact information submitted through your application.
- + Will I be notified if a position I’ve applied for has been filled or is no longer accepting applications?
If you submit an application for a position that is later filled or removed, you will be notified via email that you were not selected. You can check on the status of any application by logging in to your applicant account through the IU Health Careers website.
- + How long should I expect to wait before I hear back about a submitted application?
We strive to fill positions with qualified applicants as quickly as possible, though we cannot guarantee a time period.