Are you ready for an exciting and enriching experience working alongside some of the brightest minds in healthcare? Indiana University Health is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join our team and further our vision of making Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
The Marketing Associate will lead internal communications efforts for IU Health’s Indianapolis Suburban Region, which includes IU Health North, Saxony, Tipton and West hospitals. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with internal clients and all layers of management to assess communication needs on strategic projects and devise comprehensive communications plans to inform, engage, and inspire team members
- Creating compelling, action-driven messages and stories, providing art direction for, and producing internal communications programs/projects in support of the overall communication strategy and key objectives
- Leading the production of a daily employee newsletter, biweekly leader newsletter, monthly physician newsletter and other regional communications, which includes writing, editing, formatting, and design of deliverables (Delivra is the current platform used for newsletter distribution)
- Publishing regularly to the employee intranet to share region-specific news and information with team members
- Working closely with public relations and social media teams to ensure regional stories reach all key stakeholders
The ideal candidate would be an excellent writer and storyteller, with the ability to seamlessly transition from writing for a general team member audience, to writing for a physician audience, to being the “voice” of regional executives. Applicants should have excellent writing and editing skills and should be knowledgeable of AP style. Applicants should be self-starters, highly organized, resourceful and an effective communicator, with keen attention to detail and strong project management abilities. This position is a hybrid work model, meaning work will take place both remotely and on-site in our Indy Suburban Region hospitals.
The marketing organization at IU Health is comprised of many different teams and focus areas, including system and service line marketing, regional marketing, digital marketing, patient experience, research and analytics, destination services, social media, internal and corporate communications, public relations and more, which offers many unique opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
Sound like a match? Take the next step and apply to join the team that is united in leading the way, both today and in the future.
Safeguarding our patients and each other is an important part of how we deliver the best care possible to the communities we serve. As a condition of employment, IU Health requires all new hires to receive various vaccinations, including the influenza and COVID-19 vaccines, barring an approved exemption. New hires will also be provided the option to submit proof of previous vaccination. The COVID-19 vaccine is not required to begin employment; however, all team members need to be fully vaccinated by September 1, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. Our partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine gives our team members access to the very latest science and the very best training, advancing care for all. We’re looking for team members who share the things that matter most to us. People who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day. People who are always ready to apply themselves.