This job posting is no longer active.
The Mosaic Center for Work, Life, and Learning is a workforce development project that will support Indianapolis youth and adults navigate a path to and across healthcare careers, clinical and nonclinical as well as other careers. A new employer-driven and community-based center, the Mosaic Center will provide individualized coaching and mentoring designed to prepare people for and provide access to “promising” and “good” job opportunities in healthcare with self-sustaining wages. The Mosaic Center will provide clearly defined pathways from promising jobs to good jobs to meaningful careers, and provide individualized services every step along the way. The Mosaic Center will offer participants a “mosaic” of individualized and intensive services to support their work, life and learning goals — all designed to lead them and their families toward greater self-sufficiency. The Mosaic Center is poised to support IU Health catalyze long-lasting social and economic benefits for Marion County residents and families, addressing the work, life and learning needs and priorities of those who live and work in and around the Health District, enabling us to work “upstream” addressing multiple determinants of health, supporting the IU Health Mission of making Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.
The IU Health Fellowship Program Coordinator will be a member of a diverse, dynamic and talented team designed to support the economic mobility of youth and adults in Central Indiana. The IU Health Fellowship Program Coordinator at Crispus Attucks High School will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and implementation of the IU Health Fellowship including participant outreach, coordination of program logistics and partnerships.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external partners connected to the IU Health Fellowship Program, including students and teachers, community leaders, IU Health team members, and corporate and community stakeholders.
- Coordinates the overall implementation and development of the IU Health Fellowship program; meeting IU Health, school district and student needs.
- Ensures the methods and best practices of the IU Health Fellowship model are honored in program design, implementation and evaluation.
- Effectively utilizes data and outcomes to drive program decisions and design.
- Engages in outreach and recruitment of IU Health Fellows.
- Coordinates internship, externship and enrichment experiences for fellowship participants.
- Develops, revises and updates program budgets and performance systems.
- Facilitates the fellow transition to employment at IU Health including support services from the Mosaic Center.
- Manages partnerships with Indianapolis Public Schools and Crispus Attucks High School to support the execution of the IU Health Fellowship Program.
- Coordinates community partnerships that enrich the fellowship experience.
- Facilitates regular partnership meetings to ensure alignment and continuous improvement of the fellowship program. Ensures the effective utilization of IU Health Fellowship programmatic partners.
- Responsible for target outcomes of academic achievement, leadership development, postsecondary education and job readiness. Reports results and outcomes to key stakeholders.
- Gathers, analyzes and reports data about IU Health Fellowship participant performance; adjusts strategy and actions to optimize results.
- Maintains participant records detailing service needs and activities/arrangements for their fulfillment, according to data-management procedures established by program management and the funding sources.
- Maintains knowledge about programs offered through IU Health, community partners and other community resources to connect fellows and their families as needed.
- Works with IU Health departments and other community partners to identify meaningful internship, externship and entry-level employment experiences for each fellow.
- Secures post-secondary funding support in partnership with other Mosaic Center team members and partners.
- Participates in Mosaic Center team building, learning journeys, professional development and team planning activities.
Safeguarding our patients and each other is an important part of how we deliver the best care possible to the communities we serve. As a condition of employment, IU Health requires all new hires to receive various vaccinations, including the influenza and COVID-19 vaccines, barring an approved exemption. New hires will also be provided the option to submit proof of previous vaccination.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. Our partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine gives our team members access to the very latest science and the very best training, advancing care for all. We’re looking for team members who share the things that matter most to us. People who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day. People who are always ready to apply themselves.