Indiana University Health is a nationally ranked academic health system dedicated to providing the best care for all who come through our doors.
The Most Comprehensive Healthcare System in the State
IU Health is made up of nearly 40,000 team members, including 2,600 physicians, 1,000 advanced practice providers and 9,000 nursing team members who care for more than one million patients and their families annually.
As Indiana’s largest and most comprehensive healthcare system, we offer:
- A total of 16 hospitals—eight with Magnet® designation and five with Pathway to Excellence® designation—recognizing excellence in nursing by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- The first healthcare system in Indiana to be recognized by DiversityInc for exceling in the areas of hiring, retaining and promoting women, minorities, people with disabilities, LGBTQ and veterans.
- More than 300 primary care and specialty care offices.
- A growing network of urgent care centers and virtual care access points.
- Commercial and Medicare Advantage health insurance through Indiana University Health Plans.
- Regional Indiana University Health LifeLine bases, providing advanced air medical helicopters and mobile intensive care units for critically ill and injured patients.
- Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health, the only nationally ranked, free-standing children’s hospital in the state.
- More than 1,400 research studies annually and $320 million in research grant funding.
Living the Mission
As one of Indiana’s largest employers, our vision is to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states. Our values of Excellence, Purpose, Compassion and Team describe how we will achieve our vision and they lead our actions every day.
Guided by our vision and values, our workforce is united under one mission—to improve the health of our patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research and service.
Join the team that’s changing healthcare for the better. Search careers and apply today.